Ötztal Nature Park Hiking Program
Ötztal Premium Card holders can take part for free in the guided theme hiking program organized by the Ötztal Nature Park. From June to October, the certified nature guides offer a huge choice of guided walking and hiking tours focusing on Ötztal's varied fauna and flora. Tours range from easy walking routes for all the family to high Alpine peak conquests for experienced mountaineers. With the Ötztal Premium Card mountain aficionados can climb the summits of the Ötztal Alps as often as they want.
Special tip: The lectures held by the Ötztal Nature Park are free for both Ötztal Premium Card and Ötztal Card holders. But Ötztal Card holders pay a fee of € 7 / adults and € 5 / children per guided hike.
Here you will find more details about the Ötztal Nature Park hiking program.
Included in the Card
- Lectures are free of charge with both Cards!
- Free guided hiking program – only for Ötztal Premium Card holders!
Save up to a maximum of
Adults € 7.00 / Children € 5.00 per hike
Ötztal Nature Park
The Ötztal Nature Park comprises all environmentally protected areas in the Ötztal. Covering some 500 km², it is Tirol‘s second biggest and Austria‘s third biggest in size.
The main aims of the Ötztal Nature Park are to protect nature, preserve unspoilt landscapes, increase recreational values and promote scientific and cultural research in the region.
- Nature Park Information point in Ambach incl. huge relief of the valley
- Nature Park Panels in Niederthai and Gries
- NEW! Nature Park House in Längenfeld – Exhibition
- Natural theme walks – Obergurgl Stone Pine Forest
- Nature Park Exhibition in Obergurgl/Hohe Mut
- Nature Park Exhibition in Vent/parish house
- Lectures and guided theme tours
- Varied guided nature theme hikes and activity programs