HAIMING -> Apfelstraße -> Simmering -> Silz -> Pirchetwald-> HAIMING
Distance 9.6 km
Highest point668 m
Lowest point646 m
Start at the Haiming town center, walking towards Magerbach. There you can see rafting boats arriving and leaving the river. Follow the easy road between apple trees and the river to Simmering and Silz. After a short walk through the village you passby the Pirchet forest and come back to Haiming.
The hike is perfect for families and children. A visit on the playground "Apple mile" is an absolute must.
Update: December 22, 2021
Safety informationeasy hike! good for families, baby carriage and wheel chairs.
Tips and hintsMore details about hiking In Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/wandern
Getting thereHaiming is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in the Inn valley. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Haiming:
- Haiming forecourt municipal office
- Raftingeinsteiningtelle Ortsteil Magerbach,
- parking area Geierwand Ortsteil Magerbach,
32T 642477 5235321
EquipmentIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as outdoor clothing, weather-resistant outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and gloves. It is also important to have sufficient food and a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view