Gurglerstraße 79, 6456, Obergurgl
Obergurgl | Ötztal | Tyrol
Homey holiday house in quiet and sun-kissed spot at the edge of the village, on a secluded stone pine forest plateau. Wonderful days amid the stunning winter scenery of the Ötztal Alps.
Panoramic location offering dreamlike vistas of the glaciers! Only one comfortable holiday apartment.
Superb terrace. Ideal for families and children. Mountain lifts within only 3 minutes by car.
No travel period selected!
Apartment for 2-6 persons - Top 2
- Size: 60m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 4 - 5
- Homey apartment with panoramic views: 1 large bed-sitting room with dining area, double bed, TV, radio, cupboards. Fully equipped kitchenette, 1 large bedroom with double bed and single bet, 1 shower and WC.
Check-in: 1.00 pm / Check-out: 9.30 am
Directions: at the entrance to Pill-Angern (signpost) you proceed for another 900m - turn left into exit T2.
Included: bed linen, towels, daily cleaning
Exclusive: local tax, WiFi
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- laundry service
- ironing service
- satellite TV
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
- breakfast bookable