Astlehn 87 b, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our guesthouse can be found at about 1 km from the village of Längenfeld, in a sunny and quiet setting. Our guests are invited to visit also our adjacent farm. Right on your doorstep start wonderful walking and bike tours - admire the region's splendid Alpine flora. The "AQUA DOME" spa center and the Huben Fun Park are within 10 walking minutes (approx.). In winter the Skibus stop is nearby at the next crosspoint.
Marlies will give you a heartfelt welcome!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 70m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 6
- Homely Apartment (approx. 70 m²) on the upper floor: 2 double rooms, 1 kitchen incl. microwave and oven and cozy dining area, 1 separate bed-sitting room with sofa-sleeper for 2 additional persons, satellite TV, 1 bathroom incl. corner tub, shower/WC and hairdryer, 1 separate WC, balcony with furniture.
Check-In: 4 pm / Check-Out: 9.30 am
Directions: through the village of Längenfeld - straight ahead at the second roundabout, (towards Sölden) - turn right into the hamlet of Astlehn - right at the bridge until the end of the road where you keep to the left. Our house is the first one on the left.
Included: WiFi, parking, bed linen, towels, ski storage room, loads of useful hiking and refreshment stop tips from the landlady
Exclusive of: resort tax, fresh bread delivery, pets: Euro 6.00 per day, without food
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets welcome
- satellite TV
- free parking