Lehner Au 348, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our modern, newly built house is located in a quiet location in the hamlet of Lehner Au, only 2 km from Längenfeld. Enjoy carefree holidays in our modern apartment furnished with top-quality materials. Private terrace! A summer holiday in Längenfeld offers countless opportunities: mountain bike and cycle trails on your doorstep, hiking tours in abundance, close to the "Lehner Wasserfall" via ferrata (10 walking minutes). In winter the free skibus shuttle (2 walking minutes away) takes you to Sölden or Obergurgl. The 40 km cross-country ski trail network starts some 200 m behind the house. And in the evening, the AQUA DOME -Tirol Therme Längenfeld (4 km away) makes a perfect place to relax and wind down.
No travel period selected!
- Size: 70m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Modern, apartment (approx. 70 m²) furnished with top-quality materials in warm colors: 1 double bedroom, 1 large living area with sofa bed for 2 more persons, fully equipped kitchen incl. dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator, coffee machine. Bathroom with shower/WC, large terrace with lounge furniture ideal to relax and unwind.
Check-in: 3.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions: turn right in the hamlet of Au and follow the road - turn left into the side road at the sign "Lehner-Au" - after approx. 100 m turn right into the new settlement Lehner-Au. Our house is the first house on the right.
Included: Wi-Fi, parking, bed linen, towels and hand towels
Free ski storage service at the Brugger sport shop in Sölden (Giggijochbahn) + 15% discount on ski equipment rental.
Exclusive of: local tax
On arrival: deposit of EUR 100
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- pets not allowed
- free parking
- only cash payment