Runhof 192, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
"Grüß Gott" and welcome to our quietly situated guesthouse on teh edge of the forest, overlooking the scenic Ötztal mountain world. Enjoy a stay at our large holiday apartment on the ground floor with a splendid sunbathing terrace. You home away from home promises ultimate rest and relaxation. Summer highlights include wonderful hiking and cycling tours, excursions to Timmelsjoch Pass and South Tirol. In winter, the top ski area of Sölden (approx. 10 km) is easily accessible by free skibus shuttles (bus stop at about 200 m). We look forward to your visit!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 2 - 6
- Homely holiday apartment (approx. 90 m²) with solid wooden furniture on the ground floor, ample terrace and garden with sunbathing lawn: 1 double room with shower/WC, 2 double rooms with shower, 1 separate WC, 1 spacious kitchen-cum-living room with seating and dining corner, satellite TV. Drying room for ski and hiking equipment, boot-dryer.
Check-In: 4.00 pm / Check-Out: 10 am
Directions: through the village of Längenfeld - proceed approx. 1.8 km towards Sölden - turn left into the hamlet of Runghof - proceed for about 200 m - our house is the last on the left side.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels, ski storage room with boots heater, lockable bike storage room
Exclusive of: local tax, fresh bread delivery, pets welcome
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- barbecue area (with benches)
- boot dryer
- pets welcome
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn