More than 60,000 fruit trees are cultivated in the sun-flooded central Inntal valley, along the so called Haiming Apple Road. The apples from Tirol's Oberland Region - Boskop, Topaz or Mairac – owe their very special aroma to cold nights, high daytime temperatures and fertile grounds. "Bite into a healthy delight" is the motto of this renowned fruit tree area.
Apple Road - Gourmet Route
Route: Gemeindeamt - Magerbach - Innbrücke - Richtung Simmering/Silz - Obstlager Haiming - Gemeindeamt
Guided Walks along the scenic Apple Road
- Dates: 28 September, 05. October, 12. October, 19. October 2017
- Visit to apple orchard and the entire fruit tree area
- Visit to the giant apple storage place in Haiming
- Tasting of various apple cultivars and homemade apple juice
- Meeting point: 09.30 am Haiming Gemeindeamt
- Time required: approx. 3 hours
- Fee: Adults € 7,00 / Kids € 5,00 - minimum number of 3 participants
Ötztal Tourismus – Infopoint Ötztal, at the information offices in Ötztal, at your accommodation, until Wednesday (6.00 pm)
Apple Storage Place
Especially during harvest time this place is very crowded: Haiming's apple storage place is not an attraction but a top modern and highly acclaimed fruit storage center. If you want to take a closer look at the storage place we strongly recommend you to book the above described Apple Pleasure Package.
More detailed information directly at Infopoint Ötztal - Ambach 26, 6433 Oetz T +43 (0) 57200 800 F +43 (0) 57200 801