We respect your
right to privacy!
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of this site and enable safety related functionalities, for example. Additionally, this type of cookie is as well used to save your personal cookie settings.
In order to further improve both our offer and website, we collect anonymized data for statistics and analyzes. By means of these cookies we can, for example, analyze the number of visitors and the effect of certain pages on our website by optimizing our content.
We use these cookies to improve usability of the site for you. For example, based on an accommodation search you already made, you can conveniently access the same lodging when you visit our website again.
These cookies are used to display personalized content that matches your interests. It enables us to provide you with offers that are particularly relevant to your personally planned trip.
In our farm shop we offer all our products from our own production:
- Soft cheese made from raw goat's milk - from mid December 2023
- semi-hard cheese made from raw goat's milk (matured for at least 3 month in the rock cellar)
- Hard cheese made from raw goats's milk (matured in the rock cellar for at least 6 months)
- Goaswurzn (smoked sausages)
- bacon - from spring 2024
- Homemade apricot jam
- Homemade elderberry jelly
- Homemade elderberry syrup
- Honey from Obergurgl and the Ötztal valley
- Breatl chips from the Fiegl bakery in Huben (Längenfeld)
- Defregger mustard
- Homemade pasta from Gries
- Various products from the sheep wool centre in Umhausen (skins, felt baskets etc.)
From mid December: every Friday at 4:00 pm there is a guided tour of the farm. This can be booked via the adventure shop: www.gurgl.com/experiences/shop