Distance 5.7 km
This scenic mountain bike tour to Gries on the banks of Fischbach mountain brook provides many breathtaking moments amid picture-book wooded areas. The ascent starts in Längenfeld, here you follow Fischbach brook until you reach the hamlet of Gries. The winding trail is quite exciting as you conquer about 500 altitude meters towards Gries.
Update: February 22, 2021
Tips and hintsMore details about biking & cycling in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/biken
32T 649558 5215341
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view