/ b&b inn
Au 1, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Nice guesthouse in idyllic Sautens, off the traffic routes. Close to the forest edge and the "Forchet" nature preserve (15 walking minutes from the center). Renowned ski areas located nearby: Hochoetz-Kühtai 3km, Sölden 32km, Obergurgl/Hochgurgl 48km - free skibus shuttles. Perfect relaxation at the Aqua Dome (23 km). Winter activities: toboggan run (floodlit daily), ice skating (lake Piburgersee), ice curling, winter walking, etc.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 6
- Newly built holiday apartment suitable for families and groups of 2-6 people. Located on the upper floor of our house. Great views from all rooms. The apartment has two double rooms with a balcony, an anteroom with a coat hanger, a kitchen-cum-living room with a sofa sleeper and a very spacious bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV and Internet access. About 80sqm.
double room with bath/shower, WC
- Size: 0m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 2
- Newly built double rooms with balcony on the upper floor of our house, with great views from all rooms. Anteroom with coat hanger, spacious bathroom.
Check-in: 02.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions: Coming from B 171 federal road, turn right towards Gries - Au right after the large bridge in Sautens, go past the recycling centre and you will see a detached farm house.
Included: towels, bed linen, toilet paper, Internet, mountain bikes and toboggans (6 each).
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- farm produce
- pets welcome
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn