Haderlehn 13, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Lovely holiday houses at the entrance to the valley, located above Sautens amidst a lush green plateau. Landhaus Anna plus private Wellness House (6-8 persons) and Chalet Astrid (4 persons). Horseback riding farm; ice skating on lake Piburgersee, tobogganing (floodlit run in Sautens); unlimited skiing fun in Hochoetz-Kühtai (3km), Sölden (32km) and Obergurgl/Hochgurgl (48km); free Wi-Fi internet. Pets allowed.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Rural house "Anna" with own Spa house
- Size: 150m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 8
- Deluxe country house (150 m²) for 1-8 persons in a breathtaking panoramic setting with private wellness house (sauna, whirlpool, steam shower,...), 1 twin room, 2 triple rooms, large kitchen-cum-living room, 2 showers with WC, entrance room, terrace, balcony, LCD TV in each room, dishwasher, coffee maker. Horseback riding farm, swimming lake, ski area, ...
Holiday house - Chalet Astrid
- Size: 50m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 4
- Lovely holiday house (50m²) for 4-5 persons. In quiet and panoramic location at 50m from the main building, on the edge of the forest. Kitchen-cum-living room with double sofa bed, 2 double rooms, shower/WC, entrance room.
Check in: 2.00 p.m. / Check out: 10.00 a.m.
Directions: Across the bridge on the right - at the entrance to Sautens towards the center - keep to the right - turn left after 80m (opposite Gasthof Post) and continue towards the hamlet of Haderlehn.
Included: towels, tea towels, bed linen. Swimming pond with lawn, BBQ facilities.
Exclusive: local tax
Fresh bread delivery. Riding for beginners and advanced (only in summer).
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Skipiste (Meter): 5
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- internet - e-mail available
- barbecue area (with benches)
- pets welcome
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn
- nordic walking
- hikes/guided hiking tours
- swimming pool
- table tennis
- tanning booth
- only cash payment