Dorfstraße 113b, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Holiday apartment in the center of Sautens, offering countless sports and activities in Sautens and the entire Ötztal - such as skiing in nearby Hochoetz-Kühtai (3 km), Sölden (32 km), Obergurgl/Hochgurgl (48 km), tobogganing on the floodlit track (daily), winter walking and ice skating on frozen lake Piburger See. The skibus stop (free shuttle service) can be found at a few meters from our house. Further relaxation is waiting for you in the nearby Aqua Dome - Tirol Therme Längenfeld. Innsbruck's sights and shopping malls can be reached in about 30 minutes.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment for 6 persons
- Size: 90m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 6
- Lovely holiday apartment (approx. 90 m²) in modern Tirolean style for 2-6 persons, separate entrance: 2 spacious double rooms, 1 homey living room (sleeping facilities for 5th/6th person) with tiled stove (heated daily in winter), satellite TV, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric cooker, baking oven, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee maker) with dining corner, bathroom incl. shower, separate WC, 2 terraces with direct access, free Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 02.00 p.m. / Check-out: 10.00 a.m.
Directions: Cross the bridge towards Sautens, turn right at the bus stop towards the centre - go past the town hall and post office - on your left after about 300 m - Dorfstrasse 113b.
Included: kitchen towels, hand towels, bed linen, WiFi, BBQ site in the outdoors, yoga site amid green meadows (bring your yoga mat!)
fresh bread delivery on request. Organic eggs for breakfast on request!
Exclusive of: local tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- central location
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- pets not allowed
- tiled stove
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment