Feldweg 3, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Lovely " SEPPL'S FERIENHAUS" was entirely renovated in 2015. It is conveniently located in one of the most beautiful and sunniest spots of Sautens, far away from everyday stress and busy traffic routes.
Enjoy the nearby forest plus splendid views of the majestic Ötztal mountain scenery. Beautiful family-friendly hiking and walking trails run directly past our guesthouse, leading to Ötztal's unique natural jewels - lake PIBURGER SEE is easily accessible on magnificent hiking trails. Enjoy some 460 m² on your OWN for the duration of your stay!
No travel period selected!
- Size: 130m²
- Room: 9, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 6
- Detached holiday house (approx. 130 m²): living room with seating corner, satellite TV, DVD & CD player; kitchen equipped with dishwasher, oven, ceramic cooktop, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster, etc.; 3 bedrooms with double beds; 2 bathrooms incl. shower - 1 with WC; 1 separate WC; washing machine in the storage room; garden with 2 terraces; in-house sauna
Check In: from 3.00 pm / Check Out: until 10.00 am
Directions: B186 Ötztal federal road approx. 3 km: turn-off to "Sautens" - turn right across the big bridge - keep right at the bus stop - follow the main road - turn left at Gasthof zur Post towards Oberhof - keep right at the fork-off (school) and turn into Kirchblickweg - turn into the field road - house number 3: "Seppl´s Ferienhaus".
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels, final cleaning,
Exclusive: resort tax
Pets are only allowed on request and for a fee.
The owner also requests you to deposit 150 EUR per stay.
After your booking you receive the rental agreement, and an invoice with the total price and further payment details from the owner.
The deposit will be refunded to you after the owner found that the property has been left in a proper state.
Other: As a partner of ÖTZTAL NATURE PARK you can enjoy free hiking tours in summer and winter.
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- pets welcome
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
Sports / Leisure time
- hikes/guided hiking tours
- relaxation room