Seite 40, 6433, Oetz
Oetz | Ötztal | Tyrol
Are you in search of rest and relaxation far away from the hustle of everyday life? Then you have found what you were looking for! the kids can play and romp around in the outdoors. Our house is located at about 5 km above the village of Oetz in a sunny and quiet hillside location - also in winter. Enjoy dreamlike panoramic views of Oetz and the surrounding mountain ranges. A ski lift can be found close top our house and you can ski almost to your doorstep in winter. In summer it makes a perfect base for unlimited walking and hiking in the Hochoetz pasturelands. You reach the center of Oetzt in 5 driving minutes.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 60m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Homey holiday apartment (approx. 60 m²) for 2 - 5 persons on the first floor: entrance room, 2 double rooms (one with connecting door to the third bed), washbasin and hairdryer; fully equipped kitchen with cozy dining corner and pull-pout sofa, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, electric cooker/oven, toaster, kettle, flat-screen TV and balcony. Bathroom incl. bathtub and WC; separate shower.
Check-in: from 2 pm till 8 pm / Check-out: until 10 am
Directions: through Oetz until you reach the roundabout towards Kühtai - rising road for about 1.5 km - turn right to Klingenburg - follow the road for about 5.5 km - our house can be found on the right side.
Included: W-LAN, bed linen, towels, toilet paper, parking directly in front of the house;
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- mountain location
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- pets not allowed
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment