Hauptstraße 5, 6433, Oetz
Oetz | Ötztal | Tyrol
Deluxe "Chalet in" (220 m²) in central location, close to the Austrian Hochoetz-Kühtai ski area. Next to the village center, restaurants, cafes and shops.
Charming holiday house in rustic style, ideal for families or groups of friends with up to 16 people.
Three floors, comfy ambiance. Large terraces offering picture-book panoramic views!
Summer highlight: beautiful garden with outdoor swimming pool, counter-current water jets.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 0m²
- Room: 0, Bedrooms: 0
- Occupancy: 1 - 15
Check-in from 3 pm / Check-out until 10 am
Directions: at the entrance to Oetz - on the right side - turn right after you pass the village signpost - follow the road parallel to the main road (60 meters)
- sparkling wine n arrival
- fresh bread delivery every morning (on request - extra charged)
- basics (tea, coffee, spices, drinks - beer and wine)
- bed linen, bath towels, soap, shower gel, cosmetic tissues, hairdryer
- Wi-Fi internet for free
- ample garden with outdoor swimming pool and whirl-jets, counter-current system
- wood (for firing)
Deposit € 800 (in cash)
10% discount on AQUA DOME Spa Center tickets for our guests.
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- outskirts of town
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- tiled stove
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn
- swimming pool
- tanning booth
- infrared cabin