Ochsengarten 3, 6433, Ochsengarten
Ochsengarten | Ötztal | Tyrol
Family-friendly guesthouse located in the village center of Ochsengarten, embedded in the splendid mountains. Close to Hochoetz hiking region for all ages and abilities. Further activities: mountain biking, climbing, canyoning, high rope park, etc. At a few driving minutes from AREA 47 outdoor adventure park. We are a partner of WIDI's Kids Club!
In the winter season located opposite the ski slopes of the Hochoetz ski area - free shuttle bus to Kühtai (same skipass). Further activities: tobogganing with stopover at Feldringalm hut, snowshoe hiking, winter walking, and a lot more. For the youngest guests the kindergarten in Hochoetz is free of charge.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment for 4-5 persons
- Size: 82m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 4 - 5
- Homey apartment (82 m²) with 2 separate bedrooms: shower, WC, satellite TV, kitchen-cum-living room, kitchenette equipped with electric cooktop, oven, microwave, fridge/small freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, balcony, Wi-Fi.
Check-in: from 2.00 pm on / Check-out: til 10.00 am
Directions: Our house is located in the village center of Ochsengarten, on the left side.
By train: Ötztal-Bahnhof train station - then by bus to Ochsengarten
Included: bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi, sauna parlor
In summer: guided hikes with the host, garage for motorbikes. All young guests aged 3-11 years can take part for free in WIDIs Summer Activity Program held from June to mid-October!
Ultimate fun and action guaranteed!In winter: snowshoe hike, night skiing, 1 monthly guest ski race followed by Snow Festival, toboggan rental
Exclusive: resort tax
Pets on request and for a fee € 4.00 per day!
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- right on the slope
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- mountain location
- central location
- edge of ski run
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Skipiste (Meter)
- Direkt am Skilift
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn
- snowshoe hiking
- hikes/guided hiking tours
- breakfast bookable
- half-board possible
- tanning booth
- infrared cabin
- credit cards accepted