Hohe-Mut-Weg 1, 6456, Obergurgl
Obergurgl | Ötztal | Tyrol
Lovely guesthouse at 1,900 meters above sea level, amidst the stunning Alpine scenery of the Ötztal Alps. Privately owned by Alban Scheiber and his family since 1961. Located right at the heart of the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area on the sunny side of the valley. Panoramic views, excellent service, premium quality!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Directions: In Obergurgl turn left opposite Sport Lohmann - rising road, exit U3 - towards the left bend - turn right after Hotel Alpenland - continue for 100 meters - on the left.
Included: rich breakfast buffet, whirlpool, sauna / bio sauna
Exclusive: local tax, drinks and snacks in the afternoon and evening
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- tiled stove
- free use of internet
- reading room
- free parking
- credit cards accepted