Niederthai 94, 6441, Umhausen
Umhausen | Ötztal | Tyrol
Welcome to Anna Falkner's family in Niederthai - the sunny region at the heart of Ötztal. The high plateau at 1550 m above sea level is about 7 km away from Umhausen, where you will find food stores, a bank and a bakery. We guarantee incredible peace and quiet amidst a beautiful scenery plus good snow conditions for all nature and sports lovers. Restaurants and a mini market are located at about 400 meters.
The ski lifts are within walking distance, the free skibus shuttle to Sölden or Oetz stops right in front of the house. The 18 km long, perfectly groomed cross-country ski trail runs past our house as well! Have fun in the winter on scenic snowshoe hikes, at the snow playground and toboggan run, or in the summer on memorable mountain tours, the via ferrata and Tirol's biggest waterfall - the Stuiben Falls.
A holiday to enjoy - we very much look forward to welcomin you.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 45m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 4
- "Small" apartment (approx. 45 m²): 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC, 1 kitchen with dining area, 1 separate, cozy living room with sleeping facilities for 3rd person. The kitchen is equipped with coffee machine, electric kettle, egg boiler, fridge with freezer and satellite TV. A large, south-facing balcony invites you to let your eyes wander over wide open meadows and the majestic peaks of the Ötztal Alps.
- Size: 52m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 6
"Large" apartment (approx. 52 m²): 2 double bedrooms, each with shower and WC. The kitchen features a separate, homely dining area and a living area with sofa. The kitchen is equipped with ceramic cooktop and oven, coffee maker, egg boiler, electric kettle, fridge with freezer, satellite TV and cozy balcony.
There is a sofa-bed for the 5th person in the living area or an extra bed in one of the double rooms available.
Check In: 2.00 pm / Check Out: 10.00 am
Directions: federal road towards Umhausen - turn left at the car dealer (Kapferer), follow the road - turn right into the mountain road to Niederthai - follow it for about 7 km. In Niederthai you drive past the church - turn right at the information office and follow the road - past Haus am Brunnen. Our guesthouse is the next one on the right side, number 94.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels, enough storage space for sports and ski equipment
Exclusive: local tax, fresh bread delivery, reduction for children on request, pets on request and for a fee
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- located on a hill
- mountain location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- parking space for bicycles
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment