Burgstein 60 c, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our modern "Apart Andrea" in a hillside setting can be found about 2.5 km above Längenfeld on the sunny Alpine plateau of Burgstein.
Relax, take a deep breath in the great outdoors with superb panoramic views of the Ötztal mountain world.
In winter, the Sölden ski area is easily accessible in about 15 minutes by car or free skibus (5 minutes). Or enjoy relaxing hours at the Aqua Dome Spa Center - Tirol Therme (10 minutes by car from our house, reduced admission tickets) in Längenfeld.
No travel period selected!
- Size: 60m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Modern, comfortably equipped apartment (approx. 60 m²) on the ground floor with private entrance: 1 entrance hall, 1 bright and sunny double room, 1 bathroom with shower, 1 separate WC, 1 spacious kitchen-cum-living room with sitting area, flat-screen TV and living area. The couch in the living area can be used as sofa bed for 3rd/4th person.
Check-in: 2 pm / Check-out: 10 am
(other times on prior arrangement)
Directions: about 2 km after Längenfeld turn left at the hamlet of Runhof - follow the mountain road to Burgstein for approx. 2.5 km. After the first houses you cross the bridge - follow the road and turn right at Hotel Burgstein - continue on the road again. Apart Andrea can be found behind a sharp bend above the road, on the right.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium
Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts,
swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the
Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive of: resort tax, garage against surcharge, fresh bread delivery, reduction for children on request
Other: You receive reduced tickets for the AQUA DOME - the Tirol Therme Längenfeld.
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- mountain location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- pets not allowed
- parking space for bicycles
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment