Lehner-Au 339, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our house built in 2013 is located in a quiet and sunny spot in the hamlet of Lehner-Au near Längenfeld - offering direct view of the waterfall in Lehn (Lehner Wasserfall). Christine, the owner, gives you a heartfelt welcome and offers an all-round service with pampering character. Your apartment will be cleaned daily. In summer, you can enjoy climbing, cycling and hiking trails in the Ötztal mountains. In winter, the free skibus shuttles - bus stop at only 2 walking minutes - takes you to the top ski areas of Sölden or Obergurgl-Hochgurgl.
No travel period selected!
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 6
- Apartment Christine (approx. 80 m²): 2 separate bedrooms with double beds and sofa beds for additional persons in the semi-basement, 2 bathrooms incl. shower/WC, hairdryer and toiletry articles. Ground floor: spacious kitchen-cum-living room with sofa bed for 2 more people, oven, electric cooker with ceramic hob, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator/freezer and comfortable seating area. Ample garden and terrace with barbecue site.
Check-in: 3.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions: on B 186 towards Längenfeld - turn right in the hamlet of Au at the bakery - follow the road in the direction of Winklen - keep left there and continue for about 2 km until you reach the hamlet of Lehner-Au - at the junction: turn left to "Lehner-Au" and turn right at the second entrance. Our house no. 339 is located on ample private grounds.
Included: parking, WiFi, bed linen and towels, toiletry articles, ski storage room with underfloor heating, welcome gift, baby cot on request, barbecue area in the spacious terrace and garden area
Exclusive of: resort tax, reduction for children on request
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- parking space for bicycles
- laundry service
- ironing service
- satellite TV
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
- only cash payment