Lehner-Au 339, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our house was newly built a few years ago in a quiet and sunny setting in the hamlet of Lehner-Au near Längenfeld, offering uninterrupted views of the Lehner Waterfall. From the rooftop terrace of your apartment you enjoy fabulous panoramic vistas in summer: climbing area, walking trails, cycling/mtb routes amidst the scenic Ötztal Alps! In winter the free skibus shuttle (bus stop is only a 2 walking minutes away) takes you to the top ski areas of Sölden or Obergurgl-Hochgurgl.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 50m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 6
- Lovely Apartment Alina in the attic (approx. 50 m²) has a spacious dining area, 2 bedrooms with French beds (140 x 200 cm) and sofa beds for 2 more persons (children), flat-screen TV, 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC and an open kitchen area with oven, ceramic cooktop, fridge, coffee maker, electric kettle. Sunny roof terrace overlooking the Ötztal mountains!
Check In: 4.00 pm. / Check Out: 8.00 am - 9.00 am
Directions: B 186 towards Längenfeld - turn right at the bakery in the hamlet of Au - follow the road in the direction of Winklen, continue for about 2 km to the hamlet of Lehner-Au - at the junction turn left into "Lehner-Au" and turn right into the second entrance. Our house is located on a spacious area on the right (number 339).
Included: parking, W-Lan, bed linen and towels, ski room with floor heating, baby cot on request
Exclusive: Local tax, reduction for children on request
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- parking space for bicycles
- satellite TV