Huben 165a, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
We warmly welcome you to Alpenheim Lina, a guesthouse in traditional Tirolean style. Enjoy stunning views of the Alpine scenery. Perfect base for unlimited hiking, walking, cross-country skiing (floodlit track). Bus stop at 5 walking minutes - skibus shuttles to Sölden and Obergurgl.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 64m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Apartment "Alpenrose" with approx. 64 m²: 1 double room, 1 double room with an additional single bed, 2 bathrooms with shower/toilet; fully equipped kitchen with seating area, microwave, ceramic hob, refrigerator, coffee machine, toaster, dishwasher and much more. Entrance hall with wardrobe. Large south-facing balcony. With an occupancy of only 2 people, only 1 room is available.
- Size: 61m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Apartment "Edelweiss" with approx. 61 m²: 2 double rooms - each with one bathroom with shower/toilet; fully equipped kitchen with seating area, microwave, ceramic hob, refrigerator, coffee machine, toaster, dishwasher and much more. Entrance hall with wardrobe. Large south-facing balcony. With an occupancy of only 2 people, only 1 room is available.
Check-in: 2:00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions: Through the village of Längenfeld - continue on the federal road for 3 km - turn right at the first bridge (HUBEN) - turn right in front of the church - continue straight ahead for 300 meters - last house on the right.
Including: Wifi, bed linen, hand and shower towels, parking, ski and boot room, ski boot dryer
Exclusive: local tax
Other: On request we can provide you a children's chair, cot and a changing mat.
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer