Huben 9, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Spacious, detached family house offering top living conditions and an ample garden. In quiet location yet close to the village center. Light-flooded staircase leading to the apartments. New ski and boots storage room. There are many sports and activities in winter: e.g. cross-country skiing, tobogganing, winter walking and hiking. Access to cross-country track right behind our house. Only 5 minutes walking distance from the bus stop (driving time to Sölden: approx. 10 min). A small and wonderful holiday retreat for everyone!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment for 2-5 persons
- Size: 65m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 2 - 6
- Attic apartment (65 m²): small, modern double room (separate beds) with washbasin, 2 double rooms with shower/washbasin, small bench and table. Modern kitchen-cum-living room. Beautiful bathroom with corner bathtub, washbasin, shower and WC.
Apartment, shower and bath, toilet
- Size: 75m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 4 - 7
Lies on the 1st floor with a new furnished kitchen-living-room and 3 double rooms with each a small bathroom (toilet, washbasin and shower).
Check-In: 3 pm / Check-Out: 09:30 am
Directions: In the valley direction Huben, 1st bridge turn right further to the church, before the churc turn right, further straight ahead. After turn left, further until the next turning, there turn right, straight ahead until the entrance.
Included: bed linen, towels, Free Wireless Internet
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- central location
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn
- credit cards accepted