Restaurant Ötzer Wirt
Restaurant at the southern end of Oetz, directly on the main road and the rafting entry point.
The restaurant can accommodate large groups and parties up to 100 people.
Today: 11:00 - 23:00
T +43 5252 68397
Right next to the WIDIVERSUM HOCHOETZ, lovely WIDI gives you a warm welcome to his Bistro. Varied tasty snacks are just perfect hungry explorers, refreshing drinks and ice cream await you as well. Don't forget to plan a break in-between endless adventures: the WIDIVERSUM adds to a great family holiday!
Today: 09:00 - 16:00
T +43 (0) 5252 6385 618
alpine dairy/snack bar
The Breitlehnalm (1874 m) with it's hospitality and the unforgettable view of entire Längenfeld is a highlight among the hiking huts in the valley. The beautiful terrace in front of the hut invites you to enjoy the wonderful Ötztal mountain landscape.
Start: Huben Mühle, road - short cut via Polltal, footpath to Mühl Alm; altitude difference: 600m, time: 2 h
T +43 676 4725 012
Beautiful mountain hut with traditional flair, homely wooden parlor, wood-fired stove. Excellent Tirolean meals. Wonderful high Alpine location right next to Wettersee mountain lake
- from Umhausen (1031 m) approx. 5 h via Vordere Leierstalalm (1798 m) along a new trail (landslide!)
or by taxi to the trail below Vordere Leierstalalm - approx. 2.5 h
- from Tumpen (937 m) via Gehsteigalm (200 m), approx. 5 h
or by taxi to Gehsteigalm, approx. 3 h
- from Roppen/Oberinntal (706 m) approx. 2 h to serviced Maisalm (1634 m, privately owned), then on Forchheimer trail, approx. 6 h
Taxi Scharfetter, Phone +43 (0) 5255 5858
Peak Tours: Wildgrat, Kreuzjöchlspitze, Fundusfeiler
Crossings: Ludwigsburger Hütte, Frischmannhütte, Hochzeigerhaus
- beds (8)
- mattresses (40)
- Tirolean cooking using regional ingredients
- specialty: lamb roast, ragout of wild goat
- Member of DAV campaign "Taste of the Mountains"
T +43 664 3920 268
alpine dairy/snack bar,
Cozy parlor with old masonry stove, a sunbathing terrace and a playground.
Hearty Tyrolean meals, all day hot meals.
Summer: open from mid June to mid September
Winter: open from mid December to mid April
To Löple Alm:
- Hiking from Sölden: along a signposted forest trail, time: 1 h. From Hochsölden along a beautiful panorama footpath via Rettenbachalm and the mid station - Löple Alm
- Gaislachkoglbahn to the mid station - signposted footpath, resttime: 20 mins
- with the bike from Sölden along mountain road, length: 6.5 km, time: 1.5 h, altitude gain: 660 m
Crossings: Bubi's Schihütte, Heidealm, Gais lachalm, Goldeggalm and Sonneck Alm
Special feature: European Hiking Trail No 5 leads past the hut.
Today: 10:00 - 17:00
T +43 5254 3032 7
Gasthof Neue Post ***
Hotel Neue Post is widely known in Ötztal for its excellent cuisine. Not only our hotel guests, but also many locals visit the Neue Post to be pampered with traditional Tyrolean cuisine.
Hotel Neue Post has a wide-ranging culinary offer, where Tyrolean and Austrian specialties play the main role. Sense of home is important to us, but delicacies of international cuisine are not forgotten.
T +43 5254 2910
Directly in the centre of Längenfeld the comfortable coffee bar with nice guest garden is located.
Today: 09:00 - 21:00
Be pampered with homemade cakes and ice specialities.
T +43 5253 5078
VIVAN - die Eismanufaktur
Newly opened ice cream factory in the village centre.
Today: 10:00 - 18:00
Homemade ice cream specialities, frozen yogurt, cakes, homemade waffles & crepes, hot and cold drinks also milk shakes drinks and cocktails,
wonder bags to take away.
T +43 5252 58425